Holmdel Preschool is totally responsive to the need for enhanced protocols to meet the safety needs of our children for a COVID Free Environment.
Enhanced cleaning/sanitizing throughout the day. Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing every evening by a professional cleaning crew.
- High touch areas cleaned every 60 minutes
- Touchless door handles installed which are utilized by elbows not hands
- “Yuck bucket” to keep highly touched items removed from use and thoroughly cleaned throughout the day before putting back in use
- HVA system installed to specifically absorb bacteria and viruses
- UV light stations to destroy bacteria and viruses utilized each night
Contactless Drop off and Pick Up
• Parents call before drop-off and pick-up. Waiting spaces are clearly marked to enforce and control physical distancing.
• Children change into “school shoes” at entry, have a health check, and hands washed at arrival. Change back into “outside” shoes when leaving and hands washed.
Limited Adult contact
• NO Parents, NO guest visitors, NO shows, NO trips
Health screening at entry
• Temperature taken at entry and parents questioned about any exposure or symptoms for the children, themselves, and family members. Temperatures taken throughout the day.
• 20-second hand washing by children and adults multiple times throughout the day to control contamination.
• Children and adults wear masks.
• Children are only in their own classroom with their own teachers so there is no cross-contamination class to class.
• Spacing between students is farther apart than normal to control contamination.
For Information and Resources Visit:
Helping children cope with changes resulting from COVID 19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html